Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And I'm Back In The Game!

After a 6 month absence from blogging...i'm back in the game. I don't feel like I have a lot of profound information or wisdom to share with the cyber world, but, I do have a lot of people or things that I come across and want to share. Who knows...maybe a sense of humor or divine inspiration will come over me and one soul will find it relatively tantilizing.

The real goal of this blog is to connect the people in my life with myself and with each other. For some reason, I know a lot of cool people who do a lot of cool things and I think everyone should know about it.

It truly is a little THIS...a little THAT.

1 comment:

Katie and Justin Cox said...

Cam! You blog? Who knew?! You know God is in the blog business, so it's a good thing you're back! I know you have much to offer... can't wait for future posts! Keep 'em comin'! You'll have to check out the Cox family blog and see pictures of our lil man... can you believe I'm a mom? And Josh an uncle? Best job ever! Hope all is well... tell Melissa hi!