Thursday, June 5, 2008

Preparation

I can't believe it's finally here! Some tight packing and the dismantling of my bike affirms the moment i've waited for. I'm flying out to Seattle on Saturday morning (6-7) to meet the rest of my team and get oriented with the ride. Next Wednesday (6-11), we leave downtown Seattle after a sendoff from friends and family to begin our 67 day Journey of Hope; a cross county bike ride dedicated to raising money and awareness for people with disabilities. I hope that you will keep up with my blog as I hope to post pictures and journal entries on a weekly basis. Please keep me and my team in your prayers. Thanks and God Bless.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Hi, Cam! Today (Sat.) is a long ride for you...100 miles. Wow! Know you will soldier through with great courage. Hope the soreness is going away...or is there more? We're thinking of you and sending lots of love and prayers your way. We're very proud of you. Love you, Mom